Welcome to my Blogspot

Pages

Nuffnang

Satisfaction

Posted by F@i | Posted on 8:38:00 PM | Posted in

Kinda satisfied with my mace work, i asked some of them, but everybody giving different comments..
Aih..some say :

1) " Is high "
2) " Is high, but it can be higher "
3) " average height "
4) " Very good "
5) " Okay la "
6) " High enough "
7) "Not high enough "
8) " Is high, if you can do it standstill, is the best "

Shea Shin said " is higher than the few previous 1 "
Then i threw thrice...
he said " Is getting a bit higher each time "

Thanks for all the comments guys,i'll try my best to make it better. Just give me a little more of time, I hope I wont disappoint you guys as well =)

Special thanks to :
Chun Wai
Yin Wei
Shea Shin
Zhini
Shu Ying
Kai-Xin
Shwen Nee
Suzanna
Sook Wei
Daphne
Jia Yein
Fuei Lo

[ Sorry if i din mention your name =) ]

Comments (0)