Welcome to my Blogspot

Pages

Nuffnang

I don't know

Posted by F@i | Posted on 11:33:00 PM | Posted in

I've been thinking for the whole day. Should a person put too much hope on hoping the person he or she like or care of to concern him or her when he or she needs one ? Putting too much hope but at the end doesn't get what he or she hopes for ? Isn't that very disappointed and sad ? Especially to those who really in love and in a relationship. I actually understand their feeling why they will think and feel so. Because frankly speaking, I'm one of them too. Ya I admit it, because is nothing to be a shame of. Things have been keeping in myself for a long duration of time. Hoping for someone and somebody to care and concern, but it doesn't come true. The reality is still the same. I'm trying to overcome it by myself and endure it by myself, but hey people! Everybody have their own limit, is not that you can stuff things into ur bloody red heart until the day you lay down and got a bunch of flowers around you. People do need to express things out, and that's why we got COUNSELOR and PSYCHOLOGIST!

To the people out there, you're not the only one who are tired, me, myself also tired. "To suppress this kind of feeling, I have used up all my energy", Aya, you're right. God bless you. I'm tired,exhausted,frustrated,pissed... I'm getting weaker and weaker and i tried. People always say "ya, I concern about you, who doesn't ? If u thinking to die, people will cry millions or zillions of tears for you". Yes, this is true. But does that make you feel better when the person you really needed doesn't care as much as your other friends ? Everybody have different kind of answers, so I'm not concluding it or answering it.

" This is life", everybody know how to say that. But do they really think DEEPLY what's the true meaning and did they think before saying it out ? I guarantee to you, out of zillions and billions of people in this world, ONLY 5 % of people will think before they speak, especially those encouraging words and so on. People just don't realise what the true meaning of these words, they say it out just to make the person feel better, just to comfort them. But they don't know ! That the person really needs is TRUE CARE. I repeat T-R-U-E C-A-R-E. This also explain why there are so many couples breaking up or the most common case -the man get ditched by the woman, because the man doesn't even cares about the woman at all! He's not able to give the concern and care the woman wants from him. This is the fact people, face it! Eventually, most of us face such case too.

I'm exhausted, sleepless... I think I going to end soon. To those who are reading this or have red it. Please don't get offended, as I'm just telling what I experienced and saw throughtout my whole secondary school life ( Mind in your mind that not many people know what you're doing when you're still in primary school, so I excluded the 6 years and also the day you borned until the graduation day of your kindagarden )

R.I.P
( to myself ) - ( I don't know how much longer I'm going to exsist )

Comments (1)

Dear Yu Fai,

Life is fragile, i'm sure we both (and everyone else) knows. We never knew what's going to happen the next second- it could be something that brings joys but it could also be things that let you down.

Suicide is seriously a thought- how many people have had such thought? I bet most of us do. But how many people seriously have done so?

I've not - hence i'm here writing to you.

I've also experienced real down moments- when i thought my love left me, my world was gone, people around me betrayed me - I thought. It's just a thought. But that moment i was frustrated, i didnt understand why nobody was there to help me- in fact i had to endure with all those obstacles and still faced it with tears.

I thought i was weak - and getting weaker. My life almost came to an end- I lost to myself. When i thought the world has left me alone- and since i may die anytime as i dont have a good health all these while- things then turned to be better.

I met someone else whom I thought could be the savour- he was the one who brought me out of the mess, but later after 2 months he was also the one who let me down.

I experienced twice the incident, but i've learnt to let go. Growing up is not easy- we grow everyday without knowing and realising it. As life goes on, you will soon find more things to support your life, more strength to live on, and more bright hopes ahead.

I'm now leading a better life- though the fact that i'm still sick can never be changed. Who knows what will happen one day- or even, the next minute. As long as this moment we have no guilt to ourselves, we've done our best and be frank,
Life is great, after all.

Love is a big word. Its not about breaking up, neither it is about getting married.

'' Love isn't about being happy everyday. It isn't about smooth paths or pink roses, swanky restaurants and spine-tingling kisses either.

Love is being impatient, yet quiet about it. Love is seeing her physical imperfections, and loving her for who she is. Love is being there for each other, getting annoyed by her behaviour and being tolerant, and changing for the better.

It is the tears everytime you think of a future with diverging paths, it is the look on her face when she laughs.''

Cheers. Hugs.
I hope this helps.

-kj-