Welcome to my Blogspot

Pages

Nuffnang

The result of BOREDNESS

Posted by F@i | Posted on 4:53:00 PM | Posted in



( Draw infront the comp )


( Draw infront the comp )



I know my art sucks okay, but i tried my best to draw the best I can. For those who doesn't know about all these funny pictures, for your information, they are all from Bleach, an anime. You can search it just simply type it in the website.

Man..I don't wan to repeat it again, do I have to draw to pass my time..isshh....

About the 2nd pic, sorry la, I cant really draw her face, so leave it blank la. Might be able to draw it next time, or mayb sometime ? who knows ==


---------------------------------------------------------------------


Next Targets



And yeah, have fun thinking or laughing at me because I'm so "perverted" ( Ya right =x )

Comments (0)