Welcome to my Blogspot

Pages

Nuffnang

Rewinded My Memories

Posted by F@i | Posted on 1:05:00 AM | Posted in


Astro Channel 413 was showing Titanic

The flame in my heart was somehow ignited by the romantic and touching story

It widens my view and perspective of life, it has shown me the other side of this world

I would like to say that the creator, the orchestra who played the songs, the composer of the songs of Titanic, the actors and actress, the constructor of the boat and those people who are involved in creating this movie are truly great !!

I salute all of you !!! *salute*

Quote from Rose ( main female character of this show )

" A woman's heart is deep like the ocean of secret "

I love this sentence alot!



p/s : Titanic is bloody good and cannot be compared with Twilight. Twilight sucks ok!! Titanic is much more romantic and touching la please !!

Comments (0)