Welcome to my Blogspot

Pages

Nuffnang

Tagged by Xin Lin ( did it on 20th May )

Posted by F@i | Posted on 11:20:00 PM | Posted in

1. Besides your lips , where is the favourite spot to get kissed ?forehead, neck,..
Chin

2. How did you feel when you woke up this MORNING?
As usual, blur as ever. Wondering how will the exam questions like


3. Who was the last person / people you took a photo WITH?
Forgotten leh...let's c, my chs band form 5 members at station 1 cafe ?

4. Would you consider yourself SPOILED?
Define spoiled. Imma a good boy

5. Will you ever donate BLOOD?sorry... i dont qualify
Yes I will if the examination did by the doctors proved that I'm normal and SAFE


6. Have you ever had a best friend who was of the opposite SEX?
Of course.

7. Do you want someone to be DEAD?
No. Like i said, Imma good boy =D

8. What does your last text message SAY?
"Forget about it la..Study your chemistry lah.. Don't study also nvm, u're smart enough ><"

9. What are you thinking right NOW?
Can I go into SLR Room now ?

1o. Do you want someone to be with you right NOW?
I don't mind to be alone now, cause im blogging

11. What was the time you went to bed last night ?
Around 11.45 pm

12. Where did you buy the tee you are wearing now ?
From Singapore

13. Is someone on your mind right NOW?
No. I told you, Im blogging and my mind is full of answers for these.

14. Who was the last person who text YOU?
Leng Lui

TEN Lucky Person to do this quiz
N.O.B.O.D.Y= H.A.H.A

15. Who is no.2 having a relationship WITH?
Boy and Girlfriend

16. Is no.3 a male or a FEMALE?
B for Bisexual

17. If no.7 and no.1 get TOGETHER, would it be a good?
Nothing is impossible

18. What is no.1 studying ABOUT?
Neurology

19. When was the last time you chatted with THEM?
Few seconds ago, asking them for the answers "u" questioning me now.

20. IS no.4 SINGLE?
I don't give a damm =)

21. Say something about no.2
She's pretty

22. What do you think about no.5 & no.6 being TOGETHER?
Gay ?

23. Describe no.9
Intelligent and helpful.

24. What will you do if no.6 and no.7 FIGHT?
I will sit aside and watch them quarrel =x

25. Do you like NO.8?
I don't know? Perhaps not

p/s: anyone feel free to tag me please, i'm bored. Lol

Comments (0)