Welcome to my Blogspot

Pages

Nuffnang

ECA Recognition Day

Posted by F@i | Posted on 1:40:00 AM | Posted in

Went to ECA Recognition Day today. Basically it is an event where the Taylor's College would like to express their gratitude for all the committees of the clubs and societies.

My Club - Sky Adventure Club has won the Best Club Award for 2009.

Well, let the picture do the talking, lol. Nth much to elaborate:


Before the ceremony starts
Starting from left:
Thunder & BoBo - Sponsorship Director
Me(Plaster) & the girl on the right (Flowerhorn) - Documentary Director
Papaya - Quarter Master


This is what happened when you turned to the wrong angle
I look awkward and FAT at the face ==





Sky Adventure Club with ECA Advisors
Too bad, Flowerhorn, Papaya, Crazy, Egg, Peanut went back =\



After that, we had BBQ at Coconut's house
But I was late

This picture have proven I'm not CUTE & Handsome (Directing to Joyce, RuJun, Kok Shien, Yin Wei, Fish, Pig, Elephant, Chiew Han etc etc etc etc etc......................)




Surprisingly, I never expected my name would appear in the acknowledgment
Hahaha. Okay, it is quite shocking xD


That's all for today









Comments (0)