Welcome to my Blogspot

Pages

Nuffnang

Due to Boredom

Posted by F@i | Posted on 12:33:00 AM | Posted in




I assume Miss Joanna Leong Shu Ying think I've been disregarding my blog for quite some time, therefore she've started to nag me to update my blog

Okay, here you go

Due to boredom and randomness, we've decided to go SnowFlake located at SS15, opposite Asia Cafe, at the same row as StarBucks.

Never thought of taking picture of our bowl of Dessert. Therefore, 2 untouched and a messed bowl of dessert.

After that, drove to the restaurants beside Sunway Pyramid to buy Satay and went to Kah Lee's house to eat.

Went back at 12.05am, dropped Princess Leong at 12.25am, I reached home at 12.35am



The End



p/s: Decided to go ECA every morning to exercise. Has been raining consecutively and thus always stopped me from jogging.

Comments (0)