Welcome to my Blogspot

Pages

Nuffnang

The Saturday Morning at Melbourne

Posted by F@i | Posted on 7:48:00 AM | Posted in

Woke up in the early morning before the sun dawn. The weather was cold and the breeze aggravates further. It shows no sign of abating. Had ham and salami with whole meal bread for breakfast and off to Melbourne Uni to purchase what is essential for my course.

The tram had numerous of vacant seats and yet to be filled. The street was relatively silent compared to the business days.

Arrived Melbourne Uni approximately 10.20am, wandering around and seek for my faculty's building, intended to look for my allocated group for my biology and chemistry. However, it was closed. To my dismay, I went to the UniBookstore. Displeasingly, it will be opened at 11am. Without reasons, I connected to their wifi and had an urge to update this blog of mine.

The slang of australians have a massive difference compared to the Americans. I'm sceptical about my capability to communicate with the foreigners here. It is impressive yet it is barely audible for me. Well, contemplating that I'm going to be here for 3 years or more, I guess engagement must be taken before hand. Otherwise, my path ahead will be strewed with difficulties and life will be tedious.

Course commencing next Monday. I'm quite anxious about it yet some people were in a state of euphoria. Earliest class at 9am and latest class at 6pm. The thing that is a grief to me is that I did not join any clubs as most of them are about culture, politics and societies. Few of them are sports, but there is no spare time for me as I still need the time for studies, homeworks, assignments and own personal time.

Hope my modem will be delivered asap, my desire to get online at home is haunting me for days! To any Melbourne friends who have been frequently viewing my blog, my contact number is 0425 666 210.

See ya guys!

P/s: my weight dwindled from 60kg to 58kg eversince I came to melbourne. Sigh

Comments (0)