Welcome to my Blogspot

Pages

Nuffnang

Reminiscing

Posted by F@i | Posted on 9:35:00 PM | Posted in





That's my life over here. Reminiscing the past in the silent night with the sound of the breeze.

Having hot Milo every night to warm up myself from the cold and gaze on the ceiling or wall.

Daylight saving has came to an end, the day turns dull in a glimpse.

I've grown fond of my abode, where I've grew up in the past 18 years.

And now, it's the new phase of life, but yet to acclimatize. Will I ever?

Clasping the cup and drinking it in sips, realizing I'm now 19. But I feel as if I'm still 17

Cling to my mother every night in the past, I miss the motherly smell of her.

Now I'm in a foreign country as if a fish moved from a river to sea.

Having Easter Holiday is like a nightmare to me. It's evoking my memories and that's what I see.

Desiring to be occupied to fill up the loneliness and so can be pacified.


=|


p/s: dwindled another kg

Comments (0)