Welcome to my Blogspot

Pages

Nuffnang

Rich & Wealthy

Posted by F@i | Posted on 2:25:00 PM | Posted in

Absolutely, without a doubt, everybody wishes and have the eager desire to be rich and wealthy. Same goes to me. C'mon, it's money, who doesn't want it? Lol.

Well, I'm particularly different. I just wish to be rich and make my life even contented. I'm not as enthusiastic as other people that are keen in having Ferrari, Big Houses with swimming pool, golf court, badminton or tennis court and etc. I just wish to have a contented life, with just little things I crave for.

I don't mind living in a wrecked and small house, I don't mind having simple dishes for every meal. I don't crave for abalones, shark fins or anything you can think of.

Simple and satisfactory life, that's it. To be able to live happily with my family, that's more than enough.

Yeah, just a random post again. Something just incurred this thought of mine.

All the best to those who are having their final exam & their Uni exam in June!

See ya mate!

Comments (0)