Welcome to my Blogspot

Pages

Nuffnang

Jumbling few post together.

Posted by F@i | Posted on 1:50:00 PM | Posted in



1st Post:

1st day of 2nd semester was Oookay. I wouldn't declare it was absolutely boring, the fun just getting started. Introductions meant to be made on the 1st day for every subjects. So I will bear with this tentatively dull lectures and tutorials.


2nd Post:

Sometimes, I reckon, remaining silence is actually a blissful moment. Combining your thoughts and soul to be one with the atmosphere & surrounding, it just feels different. I feel calm & in tranquil. But heck, I just don't understand why some people just can't stop talking every moment. They are so desperate to talk, as if they couldn't survive without talking for a minute. They just can't seem to enjoy the moment without talking and will spill anything out to you just because they wanted to talk desperately. Sheesshh... And it makes me feel so awkward when I don't talk, I'm like the one to be blamed for causing a silent atmosphere... Or i'm just a typical fella?


3rd Post:

Many people have been asking me recently. "How did you manage to survive in Winter?" Best answer would be... I'm turning to a frugivore more than remaining just as a normal omnivore?


Comments (0)