Welcome to my Blogspot

Pages

Nuffnang

"You Looked Like A Korean" Said Koreans

Posted by F@i | Posted on 6:54:00 PM | Posted in


Recently there were lots of Koreans upholding their religious values - Christianity and are seeking people to join their church activities and events around the streets.

They usually "tackle" their own kinds but I've encountered several attempts because they said I look like a Korean. Same goes to some postgraduate students when I was doing my research experience program.

First, they approached you by saying "Anyohaseyo". Then they nonstop babbling in Korean Language. After finished babbling, they felt awkward because I was absolutely boggled. Then they started to struggle to speak in English because they realized I'm not a Korean and they tried to explain and apologize.

P/s: I looked awesome.

Comments (0)