Welcome to my Blogspot

Pages

Nuffnang

1 of The 7 Sins - Envy

Posted by F@i | Posted on 5:48:00 PM | Posted in

Seeing the locals' iris colour is really fascinating. There are yellow, light blue, navy, green & of course, asians' iris colour - black/brown

I was on the tram on that day, a local girl was standing infront of me, facing to the window. I looked at her eyes iris colour, it was light blue. When she averts her eyes away, it becomes light yellow in colour. I was deeply attracted by it.

Suddenly, she averts her eyes again and she saw me looking at her. She smiled and say "Hi". I was seized by panic and don't know what to respond. Totally boggled. Eventually, i did say "Hi", but it was so embarrassing :S

Maybe I should wear sunglasses next time before I stare at their iris colour :P


Comments (1)

or maybe you should get colored lens & mesmerize her with your eyes too :D