Welcome to my Blogspot

Pages

Nuffnang

6th/7th Encounter

Posted by F@i | Posted on 8:03:00 PM | Posted in


Today I was in an elevator, on my way to my biology tutorial. There was a young, decent and fine aussie lady inside. She was going to the same floor as me.

So while we were waiting. She turned to me and said

" Hi, excuse me, sorry, do you mind if I ask you a question? I'm sorry If I'm rude to ask you this but are you a Korean? "

I said " Oh, It's alright, no worries. But apparently I'm not "

She said " Oh, I'm so sorry, haha. "

Door opened. We walked out.

" Do I look like a Korean to you? " Smiled at her

" Oh yeah, I thought you were a Korean. Because we're looking for Koreans to (forgotten what she said, but it was something related to expanding business relationship with Korea) "

" Oh I see, I'm sorry that I couldn't help you " I said

" No no no ~ Absolutely fine. Have a good day! " She said

" You too! Good luck to you. " Waved at her and walked into my lab.


- The End -

p/s: Mum, your dearest son look like a korean, hahaha!

Comments (2)

so interesting

so interesting