Welcome to my Blogspot

Pages

Nuffnang

The Truth

Posted by F@i | Posted on 7:55:00 PM | Posted in

Have you ever seen or known that there are tons of homo-sapien donning various kind of mask each and everyday?

I guess I have yet to realized the truth and the reality of the society & the world. I'm daunted, I hate looking forward to the future, sometimes it's dreadful and miserable. You may wonder why such things are happening around you.

It is also terrifying to see how many different kind of personality and behaviour a person possessed. Changes occur tremendously for their very own benefit. Sometimes you may be astounded profoundly.

Nobody is perfect in this world, though everybody says "Practice Makes Perfect". You're wrong. Practice doesn't make you perfect, you're still IMPERFECT, it's just that you won't make the same mistake, but that doesn't mean you didn't make a different kind of mistake which you've never realized before. Neither me, myself is perfect.

Someone has shown me it's appalling dark-side, someone has shown me it's admiring bright-side and I reckon I'm the unpleasant "grey"-side, just like someone that's very dear said to me. I'm literally the same.

I think I need to meditate.



Comments (0)