Welcome to my Blogspot

Pages

Nuffnang

Bad Experience.................AGAIN

Posted by F@i | Posted on 7:13:00 PM | Posted in

Okay, this my sounds interesting to my ex-classmates. Here goes...

Today i went to Asia Cafe to have lunch. After that, I went to Asia Cafe toilet to P-E-E. Bad thing coming soon...

When I walked in, I saw a guy, wearing spectacles, blue worker's shirt, has an age of 24~28 ? around there lar . He was VAIN-ING ( no such word ) with his hair. Then i go and pee.

Few minutes later, he came to pee too and he's using the one beside me. The 1st thing he do is look at me.Due to his specs, I actually noticed he turned his head to me and i'm DAMM F-king sure his head was looking downwards ( I think you know what i mean right ? If you dunno u can just go bang ur head on the wall NOW ) and it is freaking obvious. After like 2 seconds, he turned his head back, then he turned his head back again at the same direction and stared for around 3 secs and then after that he left.

I dunno about this, but i dun think he's pee-ing.

To conclude, he's a G-A-Y
I can actually feel his head getting nearer and nearer, as if he wants to stare at " it ". Maybe he was !?

Oh great. Okay, I can sense that kuang and shawn will have some sarcastic and bad words for me. I'm prepared for that.

p/s : I ain't going emo okay == zzz....

Comments (1)

wah! yours one that big ha make ppl stare? WAHAHAHA!!

XDXDXD

a truly sky adventure member! :P we take big only! :P