Welcome to my Blogspot

Pages

Nuffnang

Loooooonng Post for 12th March 2009

Posted by F@i | Posted on 9:55:00 PM | Posted in

Okay, as the title "said". This will be a LOOOONG Post =) Be patient if you like to read my blog, haha!

Okay, here is my SPM Result :

Bahasa Inggeris : 1A
Sejarah : 1A
Mathematics : 1A
Add.Maths : 1A
Chemistry : 1A
Biology : 2A
Bahasa Melayu : 2A
P.Moral : 2A
EST : 3B
G-CEO : 4B
Physics : 4B
Bahasa Cina : 5C

Yupe! Don't ask me about physic and especially CHINESE. My friends are SYOK too. Hmm, i guess my handwritting is too nice! Maybe the one who are marking my paper MM Shong me, then he/she give me 5C. Physic ar? Dunno lar, i damm confident 1 lor. Dunno why also. Maybe becoz of my handwritting too. Anyway, to all my friends and G6*09 :

HAVING A GOOD HANDWRITTING IS NOT A SIN !!

AND IT IS NOT GAY !!

2nd Post :

I would like to congrats my 2 WIVES ( this sounds so wrong ) : Samantha and Li Yen

Samantha Left : All 11 As, Li Yen right : STRAIGHT 11A 1s

Wheee!! You guys make us PROUD. To those teacher who always backstab CHS BAND. This has proven that eventhough WE ALWAYS SKIP CLASS ( for almost 3 months ) we are still able to rock and get good results!! So, shut ur mouth and mark ur papers in the staffroom la!! Also, Shu Ying,Zhini, Yin Wen,Esther,Wei Chong all get 10As. Congrats to all of you =) !! Yeah la, only me get 8As, i should go commit suicide now ='(

3rd Post :

Today Sky Adventure Club had FUTSAL Training! Okay, this may sounds weird. This is my very 1st time to KICK and PLAY FUTSAL. Okay! Now i know why futsal is fun! Lolx, S.A.C ( Sky Adventure Club ) girls and guys damm chun! What can I say, you guys really rocked!

( Hopefully Wolf is okay with his eyes )


last but not least, I would like to thank NOTTIE for sending me back home!!
( The 1 sitting inside is Nottie )

4th Post : lesson of the day

To those unhappy ones out there, Cheer up! For those who've started your college, do ur very best for ur college exams! No point crying over spilt milk right ? For those who haven't start your college, what can I say is :

Try To Be Optimist, Look From A Different Perspective

5th post : ( My very Last word )

Getting 8As is okay lar, but I expect more than that. But no choice lar, just move forward =)
Nvm nvm !! I Din Take Tuition!! All my hardwork and i got 8As!!
Lolx. I know is damm perasan okay =p
But i like it =p

Since i've started my S.A.M Programme in Taylor's College, I hope I can get a TER of 90 for my final exam( the very least ).

To those G6-sians, label me as kiasu or whatever you want la.

I'm just being myself
I'm just trying to get what i wished for
I just wan to have a better future
I just wan to make me and of coz my mum happy too

Okay, this is the longest post i have ever made. So, gotta go STUDY HARDCORELY NOW
( Somehow i get motivated by my SPM Result, isn't that good ? =) )

There is an outing with my form tomorrow, so gotta ciao and study!

p/s : HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRIAN CHEAH !!

Comments (0)