Welcome to my Blogspot

Pages

Nuffnang

Controversial

Posted by F@i | Posted on 11:00:00 PM | Posted in

1 disadvantages of all BioScience students is :


Their parents want them to be a Doctor in the future so that they can earn lots of money and to be able to afford the expenses of his or her own family.


Therefore, Bioscience students usually got no choice but to follow their parents' will and they often have to give up their goals or dreams.


Most parents think that Biomedicine students eventually will become a Doctor


Now :
1. Do you agree with me ?


and Now:
1. I unable to pursuit my dreams - Marine Biology / Marine Mammalthology
2. I'm stuck between 3 degrees - Bachelor of Science, Bachelor of Veterinary Science and Bachelor of Biomedicine

( Which I am not really interested in Biomedicine ( just a little bit ) , Veterinary Science is under consideration, Bachelor of Science - Jobs are not suitable for me )



Conclusion ?
Certain things just cannot be controlled and chose by your own
Follow your will?
Is not applied on everything
Follow your interest?
Usually only rich people are able to do
Why ?
Simply just because they are rich
& their parents have the competency to afford the education fees
I'm Emo ?
No,I just want to express it out
Sure?
Yes I am



p/s : Comments and opinions are desperately needed =|


Comments (0)