Welcome to my Blogspot

Pages

Nuffnang

Sunday Evening

Posted by F@i | Posted on 7:51:00 PM | Posted in





Had an evening jog with Yun Ru's accompaniment =)

Went out from 5.45pm until 7.37pm

Like old times, we chat everything and anything

Seems like there are no changes at all

:)

------
2nd post
------

On my way back to home, the sky is merely dark

I saw a maid crying outside a house, with a cloth and a bucket, washing the car

My heart shakes, I wish to help her

Such situation made me think of an article, which I'd read it few days ago

A maid's ear was burnt badly by her owner

To those babi Chinese out there, if you can't suppress ur feeling and or ur emotions

For goodness sake, pls seek a counselor or a psychologist and don't release all ur stress and anger on the innocents

Everybody has their own human rights, if only they have the power and capability, you would have get sued by them and might even get jailed

Please respect every ppl regardless of their status and position. If you tolerate and treat them as part of the member, they will in turn treat you as nice as you do.

Bare this in mind.

p /s : Thx Yun Ru, will ask you out some other day again =)

Comments (0)