Welcome to my Blogspot

Pages

Nuffnang

Same Sex Marriage Parade in Melbourne

Posted by F@i | Posted on 5:20:00 PM | Posted in



Had a lovely grocery hunting this morning at Victoria Market and at WoolWorth.

Once we came out from WoolWorth, all these happened....












Well, I was pretty amazed and impressed by the courage they possessed. They mustered all their courage and even their dignity to support and protest against homophobia. This is an extraordinary occasion that I have ever seen.

What would happen if our country did the same thing? I'm skeptical about that. However, It will never happen. Why? Because nobody dare to propose nor take the initiative to do it. Abnegating and ducking the facts that the presence of homosexuals have already arisen. People just think they are vile just because they are snogging each other at a corner.

I salute the Australians with great respect! You guys are awesome!


p/s: Back to study =\ Weekend is not even a weekend...

Comments (0)