Welcome to my Blogspot

Pages

Nuffnang

Uni Life

Posted by F@i | Posted on 7:54:00 PM | Posted in



Well, I wake up at 8.15am everyday and most of my classes end at 6.15pm for Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday, except Monday (which ends at 3.15pm) and Friday (which ends at 4.15pm).

After all my lectures/classes ended, I have to take the tram back to my apartment which takes approximately 30~40 minutes. So let's talk about Tuesday~Thursday. By the time I reached home, it was late. Cook and have dinner, wash dishes and etc. After everything gets done, it would be around 8.10pm~8.30pm.

Then, homeworks, revision for the lectures I had for that day, preparations for the seminar, practical or tutorial on the next day. Usually, I'm in a state of fatigue. It is extremely hectic, I would say. Can't afford to play hard during the weekends, I have to use the time to study as well as I did not finish revising for each subject during the weekdays.


p/s: Uni life is not as relaxing as I thought previously and i'm not being emotional please. Just sharing.

Alright, back to neurons and brains now.



Comments (0)