Welcome to my Blogspot

Pages

Nuffnang

Dull Holidays

Posted by F@i | Posted on 8:13:00 PM | Posted in






The days where I woke up unwillingly at 6.45am every morning back in the holidays, just to get ready and head to school for band practice, I miss it.

The days where the 1st thing to do when you step into the bandroom, is to head to the case room and open your case and get your instrument out from his dream. Moist your reeds, watch your mouthpiece, select the files from the file cupboards, take a chair, set up your instrument and PLAY!

But currently i'm having a rather boring and non-productive holidays. I got nothing to do at all. Stucking at Melbourne, suffering the cold, eat & sleep everyday. Tedious life.

It would be better if Melbourne Uni would other options for those who wants to take up music. Unfortunately, you have to have at least GRADE 7. Irked me much. What's wrong with them? Can't they have much more breadth for musics. I can spend my holiday by practicing instrument and get ready for the 2nd semester. But they just give me no choice but to dismiss my plans.

Gahhhh! I wish I am a rich bastard. I can do whatever I want at Melbourne, need not to worry about the expenditure. But yeah, maybe I'm the one who to be blamed, cause I ain't a alcoholic nor have any cravings for clubs and pubs. That's what most of the local do here. Yeah, lifeless me. Screw it. Plain and boring fella.

And I have to spend my 5 semester here for a degree. If I'm going to further my studies by taking up Master, hooray~ Lifeless!


Signing out. Ciao.

p/s: Melbourne just isn't my place. Siennnnnnnnnn

Comments (0)