Welcome to my Blogspot

Pages

Nuffnang

How I Spend My Saturday

Posted by F@i | Posted on 9:40:00 PM | Posted in



Let's have a view of my schedule for today (11th June 2010) Shall we?


9.00am ~10.00am - Breakfast and Short Anime clip

10.30am ~ 1.10pm - Clean the windows, closets, Vacuum my room & Change my room's stuffs' position (Cause I believe in Feng Shui)

1.20pm ~ 2.20pm - Vacuum the whole apartment and wipe the windows.

2.30pm ~ 2.45pm - Lunch

2.45pm ~ 5.30pm - Clean the dirty kitchen (50% done)

5.45pm ~ 6.30pm - Jogging

6.40pm ~ 7.20pm - Prepare dinner

7.20pm ~ 7.50pm - Have dinner

8.00pm ~ 11.10pm - Clean the dirty kitchen again (50% done)

11.10pm ~ 11.35pm - Shower & have a small supper



The kitchen was never cleaned before by the previous tenants, thus took me nearly 7 hours to clean the WHOLE KITCHEN, including the cupboards and drawers. Initially it was yellowish white, and now is totally white. The oven initially was freaking dirty, and now let's see how clean it is =)







To the extent that the oven can be used to CAMWHORE. LOL



See how clean it is ?! Initially there's NO REFLECTION at all.

Argh, should have taken the Before & After =\



Glistening huh?? xD





The cupboards are freaking CLEAN and WHITE now. But can't take a good picture of them. Oh well.

Anyway, I believe that I can be a ........


绝世好爸

OR

绝世好男友



Tee Hee! Alright, I'm freaking exhausted now. Is time to sleep or take a rest.

Ciaoz!


p/s: Never knew cleaning the kitchen can give me biceps, triceps and chest muscle ache ==.. I have a feeling that I would feel terribly bad the next morning == Bathroom tomorrow!


Comments (0)