Welcome to my Blogspot

Pages

Nuffnang

Busy and Unexpected Day

Posted by F@i | Posted on 1:28:00 PM | Posted in


Today morning, went to Taylor's College library to search books for ESL assignment.

Actually I wanted to do space colonisation, but unfortunately, the sources are insufficient. So I've chosen to do about Virus, one of the microbiology. Borrowed 4 of them and I need to start working on it as the deadline is This Thursday !!

( How long it will take @.@ ? )

2nd Post :

My mum told me that I was asked to be a private tuition teacher ==||

Was asked :
1) To guide a standard 4 student for his homework and revision
2) To teach two Form 2 students ( which are brothers ) for Science and Maths
3) To teach a Form 4 student for Add Maths

Wow wow wow !! How how ?

p/s : Pls give some suggestions ya !! =]

Comments (0)