Welcome to my Blogspot

Pages

Nuffnang

Head Swirling like Nuts

Posted by F@i | Posted on 3:48:00 PM | Posted in


I could not agree with what the other people said that S.A.M was piece of cake compare to A-levels.

Well, with the schedule provided by each and every subject of my lecturer, basically, every month is fully packed with Quiz, Tests, Practical Tests, Assessments, Presentations, a so called Directed Investigation and more to be added on.....

Isssh... Thought I can go for jogging every Monday and Wednesday and have my own personal time.. but when I refer back to the schedule... Nah...

The lecturers said that you must be CONSISTENT all the time, which means I have to study every single day.. So dead... arghh

I think I will be working hard same as the SPM candidates throughout this year.

Isha Allah...God bless !!

p/s : I cant stand the air-con! Freaking cold...

Comments (0)