Welcome to my Blogspot

Pages

Nuffnang

31st Jan 09

Posted by F@i | Posted on 1:51:00 AM | Posted in


Went to Shea Shin's Chinese New Year Gathering Party !!

As expected, quite a number of people too.

And thanks for the surprising Birthday celebration guys =] Thanks to Ee Ling, Wei Kuang, Shea Shin, Li Shawn, Bi Wei and also others [ sorry ya, i dunno who actually plans this, but still, thanks !! and sorry if i din mention ur name :) tell me, i will add it =D ]

And also thanks for the present, lovely BOXER, haha! As a token of appreciation, I will wear it on my Birth-Day!! I swear :)


AND this lovely Tie from my beloved 1 :P

p/s :
1) Special thanks to Shea Shin for organizing this Gathering Party !!
2) Pictures will be added in when i got it from Wei Kuang's DSLR! Thanks again! God Bless All of You !!
3) I love you 5s2 !! love you love you love you !! U guys are great as ever !!

Comments (0)