Welcome to my Blogspot

Pages

Nuffnang

Birthday Celebration 2/2/09

Posted by F@i | Posted on 8:01:00 PM | Posted in

Special Thanks to my G6-sians for celebrating my birthday at Asia Cafe today!

And really wanna say thank you to QUITE A NUMBER of people and students in Asia Cafe for singing the Birthday song along with my classmates, you guys surely ROCK-ED the whole Asia Cafe man!!

Thanks to :
Shwen Nee, Samantha, Ignatius, Lenna, Sonia, Bryan, Arthur, Fiona, Alicia, Aaron, Xing Jian, Justin, Hui Wen, Hui Ching, Carmen and Lay Tin!!

I'm so touched

Here i go

My G6-sians =]

Samantha, Me & Shwen Nee

Last but not least, the last chocolate cake with 2 loves on it

Oh yeah! Thanks for the present Wei Kuang, you surely make me WET !!


Thank you wo!! Will love you forever, wakakaka!!


Comments (0)