Welcome to my Blogspot

Pages

Nuffnang

Tagged by Melissa

Posted by F@i | Posted on 1:22:00 AM | Posted in

Directions: Once you’ve been tagged, you have to write a blog or a note on Facebook with sixteen random things, facts, habits or goals about you. At the end choose ten people to be tagged, listing their names and why you chose them. Don’t forget to leave them a comment (”you’re it”) and to read your blog. You can’t tag the person who tagged you. Since you can’t tag me, let me know when you’ve posted your blog/note, so I can see your weirdness.

1. I have been labeled as a nerd, diligent person, a kiasu person and metro by some silly friends.

2. I'm not a person who like to act, I'm just being me, that's all. Don't have such attemption to show off.

3. Desperate to get rid my belly fats, don't like to be fat.

4. I wanna buy W902 as my new phone, under consideration, can buy anytime.

5. I like to exercise. Best if got companions.

6. Like to play Saxophone alot. But hopefully I can learn how to play trumpet and horn.

7. Wish I can be part of DCI Marching Band, but that is impossible.

8. Can be silent all the time, not trying to be EMO, it's over=]

9. Really hope that I can be a Marine Biologist.

10. I want to protect and take care a person that meant so much to me for the rest of my life, no doubt!

11. I wish I could earn a lot of money, not just to help people, but also to satisfy myself.

12. Becoming a optimist. Thanks to my friends in high school, they really changed my perspectives a lot and also from the story of 1 Litre of Tears and a great guy name Yee Sook. They are the one who making me to move forward without hesitation and worries!

13. I want to go back to the roof and view stars again! ( Is there any chance ? Haha! I don't think we have, impossible to go up there again lar, right ? )

14. Trying to help my friends around me because I like to.

15. Get bullied easily, but please don't take that for granted la :)

16. Enjoying life to the fullest. My youth life is like a flower which hasn't bloomed yet. From the start of this youth, I wan to treasure it and have no regrets!

10 people I would like to tagged ( sorry if I mentioned your name, I'm just obeying the "rules" for this tag ) :

a. Tan Wei Kuang
b. Kimberley Wong Yu Ting
c. Chia Ee Ling
d. Chua Li Shawn
e. Thong Xin Lin
f. Tai Wei Wei
g. Desmond Thong
h. Francisca Lim
i. Sang Yee Shuian
j. Lim Hern Ee

Comments (0)