Welcome to my Blogspot

Pages

Nuffnang

Annoyed

Posted by F@i | Posted on 7:09:00 PM | Posted in



How would you feel if you're having a last period of physic,

where your lecturer told u in the last 25 mins of the lecture that there will be an exam held tomorrow ?

Even though later he said it is a quiz, which I doubt it would be a quiz. Coz S.A.M quiz are all counted as assessment. And when we asked him whether it is assess or not, all he said is:


" If I tell you it is an assess exam, you will study hard right ? If I don't, u won't study hard "


Which means he doesn't want us to know whether it is assessed or not..

What da hell la... Issshh.. tons of things to do tomorrow yet you gave us this sudden death news.

I'm not pissed, but annoyed.. zzz... adding my grudges on physics...


Damm.. == This is insanity!


p/s : Back to work!



Comments (0)