Welcome to my Blogspot

Pages

Nuffnang

The outcome of getting sick

Posted by F@i | Posted on 8:50:00 PM | Posted in

Yeah, you can know I'm sick from my post's title

Early in the morning, I thought I was merely tired. But hell no! After i arrived school, things getting worse.. I got tired..my throat burning with flame..my eyes are heating up.. sigh..

Yet, I have biology test today. Luckily I'm able to think !!

Got back home, I laid on my bed like a half dead cockroach waiting to get squashed..

Unable to sleep.. I doubt I did..nap from 3.55 ~4.20.. then went for my early dinner.. Below are the schedule happened per hour(s) :


5.00~7.00 --> watch Bolt
7.00~7.30 --> shower
7.35~7.50 --> get scold by mum coz she asked me to eat panadol after my dinner but i told her honestly that i've not eaten any of them
8.00~8.30 --> Facebook and blog

However, getting sick might be a good thing to me. I got the chance and time to calm my mind and think rationally.. The outcome :

i) Sometimes, we just have to let it go. Embrace yourself
ii) Struck by Uni application stuffs and hell it is miserable. I actually thought about Dentistry ?!
iii) Don't make things worse, I know my problem. Permits and be open-minded.
iv) Life isn't just about that particular stuffs, everybody can makes mistakes. It is just part of the life, forgive and accept. You'll make your life easier.
v) I'm graduating soon, left like 2 months and 2 weeks. Hell fast man! & the A-levels are going to suffer real soon, LOL

Well...That's all... ( Thx for reading anyway, cheers! )


Comments (0)