Welcome to my Blogspot

Pages

Nuffnang

Lifeless

Posted by F@i | Posted on 9:45:00 PM | Posted in

Recently, I find that my life is effing boring. Do you know why ? Let me tell u


1. My phone has not been reloaded since May until now. Coz i registered hotlink youth club, the expired date is on 13th of May 2013. Yes! Year 2013. So I have not reloaded my phone for almost 3 months. U can see how lifeless I am


2. Demotivated. I don't have the ohm to study. Sometimes i rather stare at the comp or lay on my bed and do nothing


3. For goodness sake, the annoying side of me is coming out again.. get pissed easily, get annoyed, feel like i'm the only person living in this bloody world


4. Weekends = Waste of time. Nothing to get entertained, got nothing to do, damm lifeless.




Comments (0)