Welcome to my Blogspot

Pages

Nuffnang

KaBoom

Posted by F@i | Posted on 6:33:00 PM | Posted in



Barely has anything to blog nowadays

Just busying with :
1. Cycling Pledge ( Cameron~Subang Jaya for 3days and 4 night)
2. Designs for AdventuRun 2009
3. University stuffs ( believe me, being a foreign citizen yet staying in malaysia can make u go psycho )
4. My work and studies

1 week of holiday seriously is not enough for me.

Trials is around the corner : 14th September 2009 =\

Finals is like 2 months and 2 week ahead : 2nd November 2009 =|

Yet, procrastination still pawned me =(

My daily routine is getting worse and worse

Believe it, if u come into my room, u'll see whole stack of papers on my table and on my BED as well. Been sleeping with bunch of papers these days. Maybe I might fall in love with


Papers


N i'm going to graduate in 3 months time = s

Time flies, don't you agree?

Thinking of changing my blog's layout, but i dun have the time =\

and again....


p/s: I'm craving for EOS 500D =)




Comments (0)