Welcome to my Blogspot

Pages

Nuffnang

Cycling Pledge 09~

Posted by F@i | Posted on 10:31:00 PM | Posted in





There are too many pics and unfortunately i wont be posting all of them here. Takes time and it will slow down my blog:

Therefore, I present to you:





And the moment i get tortured by Nottie



AOCP & OCP
Plaster & Wolf
------------------------------------------------------------


I Just Love This Club

I Just Love This Trip

I Love Wolf's Love Formation

I Love Every Single Night

I Love the laughter we had

I Love Every Single One Of You

Everyone of you created S.A.C

=D

Thanks to Kiwi for helping!

Thanks to Wolf for finding the route!

Thanks to Plaster(me) & Wolf for organizing this event!

Thanks to everyone who joined this Cycling Pledge Expedition!

Thanks to SandDragon, our advisor, you're the coolest JOKER!

Thanks to Elephant, Alien and Fish for being the crews, we truly appreciate your help!



P/s: Proud to be an SAC-ians! I don't want to graduate, I don't want to leave Malaysia that fast! I wanna stay in SAC! I'm proud of myself for I've cycled 269KM~ Bloody sunburn made me not to complete another 14KM, sigh~ But I'm still happy! xD

* You can access to facebook to view the other pictures *

Comments (0)