Welcome to my Blogspot

Pages

Nuffnang

RAWRRR

Posted by F@i | Posted on 9:27:00 PM | Posted in






I'm a roasted white chicken as Sarah called me last year

Serious shit, people looked at me as if I'm a


MON-STAR

MONSTER


I went to the library yesterday morning and guess what! WOW! Everybody turned their attention on me. So damn embarrassing man!! Is like hundreds of head turned on me. WTF?

Everybody that passed by me gave me a weird look. However, some were much more even cooler: " WAT THE FUCK !?! "

The skin on my face is like a grandma's skin. Started to peel off. I can't deny the fact that everybody loves my so called Power Ranger activator/ Ben-10 watch / Tattoo / Guitar pluck / Love bite on my hand.

How long does it take to have an even skin colour ==? Seriously, I have a very weird looking now.




I'm like a celebrity

Please take this golden opportunity to take a picture with me

This will be first and last time i'm getting as TAN as this shit!

I will now declare myself as

TAN U 5

Husband/Wife of Tan Wei Kuang

Please feel proud Mr.Tan Wei Kuang LOL~




p/s: I hope I'm okay and will not get skin cancer == like SERIOUSLY MAN!! Pray for me pls people!! Will be posting more pictures of my cycling expedition once I got all the photos

Comments (0)