Welcome to my Blogspot

Pages

Nuffnang

Okay ~ Here da post

Posted by F@i | Posted on 12:44:00 AM | Posted in

4 subjects down and 7 more to go

Things to do after SPM

1) Hell going to swim like insane!
2) go learn drive a.s.a.p!
3) gam fei ! whee~
4) see got outing anot,date me!
5) work if possible?

hmm..

actually i think i'm nuts, 3 days of the exam, never ever feel nervous b4 ==

hell..dun say i'm very confident okay == and i'm not being lan c lar! peace =]

hmm..

actually duno wat to say..

hmm..

waiting for merdeka !?

of coz is SPM merdeka la my fren!

I'm going to sing:

" Tanggal dua puluh tujuh!
Bulan nov-ember tahun kosong lapan!
Merdeka,merdeka,merdeka,merdeka,"
( Hell dunno how to continue and sing d =x )

Oh ya! Graduation actually feel nice and bad, kinda missed my 5s2-ians

my classmates are nuts and wild ! without them, it wouldn't be 5s2 at all !

For those who don't know im wearing specs now, here are 2 photo to update you :

Before




and


after



Note: i didn't do any edits, so is real okay =S

so...i'm now part of the nerds ? whee~

haha..dunno wat to post edi.. so...let's wait until SPM ends okay =]

-F@I-

Comments (0)