Welcome to my Blogspot

Pages

Nuffnang

SPM Ends

Posted by F@i | Posted on 10:38:00 PM | Posted in

Yeah!! SPM Ends!

Well, it is happy in the inside, but too bad i'm not like everybody else

They shout, they cheer, they celebrate, they go out

Actually, I was happy that SPM ends

But anyhow, I juz cant express it out, the feeling is like hidden deep in the core of my heart
Aih, how bad it is, guess I'm very complicated right ? =]

Back to home, the 1st thing i do is clean my room, pack the books, throw all the paper to recycle.
And this is what I end up


Hwooh!! My room is freaking clean and fresh now!!

Went to shower,clean clean,rub rub

then,got a check on this :


Aih...seems like my foot is corroding,might as well cut the whole foot soon =(

Hmm..typed until here, I feel i'm so abnormal, ppl went out to celebrate and eat steamboat, bbq
but i'm staying at home watching anime ?

P/S : I'm stuck and lost =( How to understand myself ?

Comments (0)