Welcome to my Blogspot

Pages

Nuffnang

We Share, We Honour, We Care

Posted by F@i | Posted on 6:49:00 PM | Posted in

For your kind information, the pitul little boy, ME, got chicken eye inside my foot.

Well, actually my mum used a needle to pick it up, but still, the chicken eye is still inside my foot, grrr !! Hate it !! These days i walk like orang cacat only! Remember the nilai ? Menghormati Orang Kurang Berupaya!! So c'mon !! Menghormati saya !! =p

So, based on the school moto " We Care, We Honour, We Share". Care for me la !! Sakit tau ? Honour me la!! For having chicken eye during SPM. Last, I share with you all how does a CHICKEN EYE looks like, coz many ppl tak tau!!



Can you SEEEEEEEEE ?!?! Hole !! Big one !! Like get bang by a meteor !! OUCH !!

So, remember the moto ?? Sayang me la !! haiyo!! need to remind de meh !?

( Better than someone who doesn't even care =x )

Suffering from walking,but i must walk, if not, how to go for SPM? Sheessh !!

Oh ya !! the hole will get deeper and deeper, maybe few days or a week later. Coz the chicken eye havent come out yet !! I think i need to take a ruler and measure how deep is the hole,mayb i can break the world record and get the award - Biggest Chicken Eye Hole

Yeah baby! And i will 1stly thank those who concern abt me lah of cuz =p

Ciaoz~ Bio time

Comments (0)