Welcome to my Blogspot

Pages

Nuffnang

Happy 2010 !!

Posted by F@i | Posted on 11:04:00 PM | Posted in







Passed the night of New Year eve with Yi Ting, Nicholas, Wen Jie, Chan Toh, Wei Kuang & Shea Shin


Although everybody seemed to be very happy for year 2010


But to me it would be just the same, I felt nothing for it =|


Just that I will be pursuing my degree & having a different lifestyle soon


Anyway, wishing everybody a Happy New Year







To those who have a greater resolutions


All the best to you in acquiring it


And to the people who're going to college soon


I wish you would adapt yourself in the different environment and experience a different lifestyle



&

Thanks to the Yumcha buddies -Kuang,Shin,B.Wei, Li Shawn


Every night of it is crappy yet fun.





p/s: Bi wei, when r u going to drives us out? I'm looking forward to it =)


Comments (0)