Welcome to my Blogspot

Pages

Nuffnang

Who Is She?

Posted by F@i | Posted on 3:15:00 AM | Posted in






She's the one who always chatter beside me but she did it because my priority and safety are her's concern

She never stops working no matter how mentally and physically wrecked she was because she cares for us

She's the woman that has a fervent desire in seeking the best for us simply just because she adores us

She never had a foul temper and goes frantic even if there she's in a state of chaos

She's like the glaring and sparkling light when you're in the profound depth of darkness

She's as strong as an iron man even if she's inundated with an immense of errands and chores

She worked and iron out all the issues with her determinations and perseverance without muttering to anybody

Most importantly...

She's the one who has been nurturing us for all these years without giving up and blame on us

She is decent, temperate, generous, determined and has the pure soul & heart.

I've been nursing this feeling for decades because it was indescribable and cannot be described in terms of words nor it can be replaced in terms of money. All the efforts and sweats of yours are priceless and valuable. I love the way you laugh & the trust you placed in me. You're more than an Angel. You're everything.

My love to you is immense and enormous. I wish you will be blessed and may the joy and peace abide in you eternally.



Mom


I Love You Very Much




You're the best gift I ever had from God




Comments (0)