Welcome to my Blogspot

Pages

Nuffnang

Regretted

Posted by F@i | Posted on 12:10:00 AM | Posted in






I'm seized by terrible conscience


I should have engaged myself more in sports and activities. Looking at the sports that my Uni is offering indeed hassled me.

I came to realized that I'd never excel in any sports. Never ever able to be outstanding and typical. Or I've not discovered my own potential? When can I? God, please grant me the power to seek myself, to know better and understand myself. Bring myself out from the profound depth of darkness and not residing on the brink of unconsciousness.

My subjects were approved yesterday. Deliberating upon whether I have the time to invest and to expend in sports. To add on, I've been agonizing over the decision I have to make - laptop or desktop. I know it sounds silly, but desktop does has a longer lifespan and is not prone to breakdowns. The current desktop that I've been using has a lifespan of 7 years. Still, it is in a good condition excluding the fact that it may have invaded by viruses long time ago.

The sports provided are fascinating. Well, maybe I should wait till the day it comes. I should make some choices and set in mind first.


Good Night


p/s: Appreciate the samba and curry of Malaysia while I can >=D

Comments (0)