Welcome to my Blogspot

Pages

Nuffnang

Life of Work

Posted by F@i | Posted on 10:00:00 PM | Posted in





After thinking throughout the whole day, deliberating thoroughly, I've decided to confront.

I have been seeing how Nemo, Lalang, Babyboss, KJ and other people as well, ranting about their superior of how unreasonable they were. I thought of giving advise, telling them try to bear with it cause this is the life. Well, is easy to say but when you'd encountered it, you will realized it was not as easy as you said.

1. Babyboss have told me:

" This world is very sinful"
" In this world, 75% of people are like that; 15% are neutrally selfish, they don't harm you; 7% are nice people, who will help you if they were free; 3 % are genuinely loving & want to see you succeed"
"What you are seeing is probably just the tip of the iceberg..."
" Must learn to tolerate and sway away from them.. is a learning process, you keep walking and learning until the day you die..."

2. KJ told before:

" We have to bear with it. This is the world of working"

I saw her ranting and felt bad for her day numerously. Hearing how pressurized she was.

3. Lalang has been ranting about her job in facebook and her blog.

4. Nemo has been ranting how unreasonable his superior was

5. Peter once said that he has to work for his family.

6. One of my friends told me:

" You got to learn to accept boss that is unreasonable.."
" Don't think jobs have nice employer all the time"

More and more were heard from other people. I guess this is just the world. You will face things that are awkward, people would condemn you eventhough you're not completely wrong, decent superior are hard to be found. At the end of the day, you just have to hack it because sometimes choice is not a word for you. Life is awful, it compels you until you have no right to choose.

Most of the jobs are always tedious no matter how much you like it unless you found a good superior.

Until today, somehow, I know how's the world of adults but not teenagers. There aren't things that always follow your will. You've to acknowledge it.


I have not seen the truth of this world.



Comments (0)