Welcome to my Blogspot

Pages

Nuffnang

The Past & Present

Posted by F@i | Posted on 10:09:00 PM | Posted in







Time really flies when you turned your head back


Browsing through the photos I've taken when I was still a Taylor's Student, enrolled in the program - South Australia Matriculation

It evoked my memories of being tortured in the first semester. The extremely packed schedule every month; assignments have to be handed in every week, test will be held every week... My companions were throwing tantrum because of these.

And now? I was a an ex-Taylorian. Seeing my juniors enroll themselves in college and start to pursue their dreams, their goals. You could see the flame of their aspiration glowing, the sign of wanting to achieve a remarkable deed.

And me? I'm waiting to commence my degree, which means I will be leaving soon, will be studying abroad. The sudden pangs of apprehension have not strike on me. I have not seized by panic. There is something in my mind, telling me that I can't leave despite the flight ticket and the offer I have. I guess lack of confidence can be used as an excuse?

But I guess I will not be elated when I arrived airport on that day. I doubt I can subdue and or conceal my nervousness. I think I will embrace my mum and tell her I will surely miss her dishes =D

Most of the people said that going to Australia denoting you will have a bright & promising prospect. Personally, I don't agree with that. We can't deny the fact that it has a higher quality of education compared to M'sia yet it depends individually. People without intelligence like me could not give assurance that I could procure what I desire despite the efforts I've placed.

Well, counting down and trying to seize the opportunity to catch up and meet up with friends. See ya.


p/s : I like the sound of the relented rain, especially at night.


Comments (0)